BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Reflecting on 2009!

It is hard to believe that this year is coming to an end. I honestly feel like it just started! However, I do feel like I have grown quite a lot in this year. Many things have happened this year, some I would rather forget but everything happens fora reason and we grow from it. This year I:



Subbed in Kindergarten through 8th grade classes
Discovered that I had skin cancer
Filed taxes as a married couple =)
Started my 100 list! (Which has proven to be very fun!)
Celebrated 10 years together with my husband
Gained new friends
Lost old friends
Discovered and fell in love with Zumba
Joined a new gym
Became obsessed with Twilight
Saw many amazing plays with my mom and sister (more to come in 2010!)
Starting cooking a lot more
Adopted my two kitties, Mia and Shelby
Shot a gun for the first time
Became a fourth of a century old
Went to Vegas and it wasn't as fun as I remembered it from four years ago
Welcomed many new babies into the world
Bought a new (used) truck
Spent the holidays with my family


It has really been a good year and I am very blessed. I am excited to see what 2010 will hold.


Have a safe and happy new year and I hope you are blessed in 2010!


0 comments: