BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Let's Zumba!

Photobucket

So I currently have a guest pass to my local In Shape City. My friend also has a pass and we decided to try it out together! To even get the pass I had to go through a lot of "how great this gym is compared to other gyms" talk. Stupid. I just wanted to tell him, "I get it! Can we just do the damn tour and get this pass set up!" But that's okay, because the gym is SO much bigger than my current gym. I don't know if I'm going to get a membership there, but I'm keeping my other membership because I only pay $9 a month!

Anyway, I got the pass on Sunday and went to the gym for the first time on Monday. I liked it, especially the women's section! I saw a class taking place and I got excited to try one. My friend and I decided to try out this class called Zumba!

I just got back from my first class and I absolutely loved it! Even though I am highly uncoordinated and probably looked like an idiot, I loved being able to dance, shake my booty, and lose weight! Plus the class was highly energetic and I just had an amazing time! The hour went by really fast and it was just awesome!

If you haven't tried it you need to! I'm completely out of shape and way overweight and even I finished the class! I'm going back Thursday night! Can't wait!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOOOOVE ZUMBA!! I'm gonna start doing it like 3 times a week! haha