BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

LA Kings Game

For Jonathan's birthday (December 11) we went with our friends to see an LA Kings game! It was my first professional game and I was so excited!!!

Note: I don't know why the pictures won't get smaller. I've tried everything. Oh well. lol




Photobucket
Happy Birthday honey!


Photobucket
Love IKEA


Photobucket
Staples Center


Photobucket
Hockey rink


Photobucket
We were in the center. It was a BIG place! haha

Photobucket


Photobucket
Carl, Erin, me, Jonathan


Photobucket
I love hockey!


Photobucket


Photobucket
They were tied at the end of the game, so they went into...


Photobucket


By the end of overtime they were tied so they went into a shootout!


Photobucket
We were nervous


Photobucket
They won in sudden death!


Photobucket


Photobucket
Go kings!

0 comments: