BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Happiest Family on Earth

It seems to be a new tradition for my family to go to Disneyland every year around Christmas time. I absolutely love it! Disneyland is like our family time. We used to go every month and I thought it was the best. It was my opportunity to spend time together as a family which, let's face it, is hard these days.


Photobucket
Oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree!


Photobucket
On Splash Mountain. Mom really liked it =)


Photobucket
We gave mom and dad bunny ears. Dad didn't think it was funny, but we thought it was HILARIOUS!


Photobucket
On Thunder Mountain


Photobucket
"Old Fart Bench"


Photobucket
Tower of Terror


Photobucket
The ferris wheel is so pretty now!


Photobucket
The Brother


Photobucket
Jonathan and Alex thought it would be funny to fake a car wreck in Toontown. I guess it is kind of inventive


Photobucket
Soaked after a ride on Splash Mountain




I cannot wait to go back again! Although my feet appreciate the break =)

0 comments: