BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 20, 2009

Vampires, Werewolves, and Bella Swan

Yes, I admit it.

I'm April Tyson and I am a Twilight addict.
I just can't get enough and I'm completely in love with Edward Cullen haha.


twilight Pictures, Images and Photos




With the first book, I was addicted and could see what people were talking about. I finished it within a week and lost a LOT of sleep.

Book two took me longer to finish and seemed to drag on until the end!
Book three took me over a month to read. I'm busy people!

I started book four yesterday and I am on page 308 and I had to FORCE myself to put it down. I am hooked. This fourth book is better than any of the previous books and I doubt it will take me much longer to finish it.

I won't give anything away if you haven't read it yet (what are you waiting for? Go start Twilight!) but I am completely addicted to the love story of Edward Cullen and Isabella Swan. You can tell that this book was written by a woman because Edward does, says, and is all the right things that I man should be. An illusion, a fantasy, and dream. But omg so dreamy! I'm not just talking about Robert Pattinson (okay he's cute), but I'm more in love with the character.

Plus, their story and the things they go through doesn't make the book any easier to put down. Those who have read book four will know what makes it so incredibly hard to put down, but I have things to get to today people!

So this is my promise to you, I will not pick up Breaking Dawn until at least 8pm tonight when I have actually accomplished something today!

This is going to be hard lol

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha that good huh? The DVD releases today, I got it on netflix....but now Im consitering reading the book before I watch the movie....Maybe a dear friend of mine will let me borrow #1??