BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Spring is here!

Isn't it wonderful?

I love the weather during the spring time! I wish I would have taken a picture of the weather today, but I didn't. It was windy anyway, but it was pretty.

Not too much has happened in the past week, but I have lots of things to be excited about.

First of all, I crossed something else off of my 100 things to do in 365 days list!

On Thursday, April 2nd, Jonathan and I went to a surprise party for a friend's husband at T-Bones. I didn't drink because we took separate cars so I was 100% sober and despite that fact, I got up in front of a room full of people and sang karaoke! I even sang the "Thong Song" and knew ALL the words! It was great!


Photobucket
The girls talked me into it


Photobucket
Amy, me, Jodi, and Sarah


Photobucket
It was SO fun!


Photobucket
Even Jonathan went up there! haha


So add that to number 12!




Besides that, I am so excited for the expectant arrival of my friends' baby! I can't wait to meet the little guy and it should be any day now!


I don't really have any plans for Spring Break except for getting my house cleaned up and hopefully having lunch with some friends this week! Hopefully I will be able to cross more stuff off my list this week!

Okay this blog was kind of pointless, but I was overdue for a blog and needed to share my hilarious karaoke photos!!

What are your plans for "Spring Break"?

0 comments: