BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

A surprise for my hubby

I can't believe this weekend is already over! It seems like it just started!

Well, I came home Friday to a sick husband. I was so sad because I had planned out this whole date night. So, I made him his favorite "sick food": tomato soup and grilled cheese which he didn't eat it of course. He still wasn't feeling very good, but I forced him to go to anyway. I paid good money and I was not about to let it go to waste!

So, I made him get his butt in the car and we drove to.....the Condor's Game!!!!! It was the playoff game and I was super excited!
We were in section 114 row D! I love being close to the ice!

Jonathan did really good. He was REALLY sick, but he stuck it out for me. Have a mentioned how much I love him? I LOVE him!



Bad picture of us, but you can tell that he was sick. Poor hubby.

Quick change was there (contestants from Americas Got Talent)! I was so excited to see them in person! They were one of my favorite contestants on the show!








It was really an amazing game! The Condor's scored 7 goals! Woo-hoo!

The Condor's celebrating after a victory!




The scoreboard



Mike Hart interviewing the number 1 player of the game.

Despite him being sick, it was a pretty good night. It was so nice to have a date night! We even saw some people from church!

So there is 1 for number 32!

0 comments: