BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 20, 2009

Mamma Mia!

What a weekend!

On Saturday I went with my mom and sister to Hollywood to see our third play, Mamma Mia! It was amazing and such a great time! I truly enjoy spending quality time with my mom and sister and we really don't do it often enough.

We ate lunch at a new restaurant called "Grub" in Hollywood, CA. They have amazing food and its such a cute little place! They also have quite a humorous view of their menu.


Photobucket


Photobucket





We then went to the play! It was amazing! Although, I don't understand how anybody thinks it is okay to leave your cell phone on during a play! People pay $75 a ticket to go see it and you leave on your cell phone! Not only that, but the lady next to me actually talked on hers! Oye! Also, she decided it was okay to open candy wrapper or something that made that noise for about 15 minutes. I was very upset.

BUT at least the play was good.

Photobucket


Photobucket
My mom, me, and my sister before we went into the theater


Photobucket
Another photo op




After the play, my mom took us SHOE SHOPPING at Off Broadway Shoes. This place was the biggest shoe store I have ever seen in my life! The prices weren't the best I have ever seen but there was every shoe there that you could imagine! I found the cutest shoes that I have ever seen and I feel completely in love! They were about $50, but so worth it! Jonathan says that they are "so me"! haha


Photobucket
I quick and secret picture I took of Off Broadway Shoes. The picture does not really do the size of this place justice!


Photobucket
My beautiful Martinez Valero shoes! Love them!


Photobucket
These are the tennis shoes I got too. Yay for new tennis shoes!


On the way home we stopped at at Valencia and ate dinner at a yummy Chinese restaurant called "Pick up Stix" (no pictures of this place). I wish we had one in Bakersfield! It was a big step up from Panda Express but was affordable. I got the Shrimp and Vegetables with brown rice and an egg roll. It probably wasn't the healthiest meal they had there, but I felt good about it. And since I was so good (and Baskin Robbins was a few stores down), we got ice cream too! I had the Icing on the Cake (OMG! OMG! OMG!) and it was unbelievably yummy!


It was such a great trip and I can't wait to see what our last play has in store next month!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

SUPER cute shoes!!!! I can't wait to start wearing cute heels again!! haha. I'm glad you had fun : ) I saw mama mia when it was in Bako and I really liked it. Also, love the new blog design!

xoxo