BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Grease is the word!

So I am pretty excited.

This last Saturday I went with my mom and sister to Hollywood to see Grease at the Pantages Theater! Taylor Hicks (you know, that guy who won American Idol season 5??) was there and played the Teen Angel who sings "Beauty School Dropout". People in the audience went crazy for him! It was interesting, we just clapped politely while they screamed his name and "I love you Taylor!" The play was really good though. I really enjoyed myself and I highly recommend it!

Before we went to the play, we went to breakfast/lunch at a restaurant called "The Waffle" on sunset (#90). I didn't take any pictures because I didn't want to remember to horridness of my lip, but I was full before I finished my half of my pecan waffles! But they were super yummy!

Photobucket



Afterwards we were walking to the theater and look what I found! I've been looking for her star for a LONG time!
Photobucket


Photobucket
The Pantages Theater


Photobucket
Grease is the word! lol


Photobucket
I look like I'm hating it, but I was actually trying to smile. Stupid band-aids!


Photobucket
Inside the theater! So pretty!



I have also been doing a little more work to cross some things off of my giant to do list!

I did not technically buy a new phone for myself, but my husband did! He bought a better but broken version of the iPhone and so he gave me his old one! I'm super excited. I liked my shadow, but I'm happy for a change! Hopefully I will learn how to use it soon lol. So goodbye to #8! I'm sorry about my stupid smile in the picture, my lip is still a little swollen from the surgery and its hard to smile! At least you get a sneak peak of my lip!

Photobucket

It feels so good to cross something off that I'm going to keep going!

I went to a scrapbooking party (#74) on Monday (sorry no pictures of that), but at that party I did make a gift for somebody (#73)!

I made my little buddy Cyndel a scrapbook page of her recent trip to Disneyland with us. She looked so adorable in her little outfit and we had so much fun with them!

Photobucket


I also finished the last two books of the Twilight series which (I have mentioned before) are amazing! (#4!)


I am currently working on a surprise for my husband! I'm so excited about it! And we need a date night so badly! So it is planned for tomorrow night!
I'll update you later on how it went!





0 comments: