BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas time

Another month has gone by since I have blogged. Really I don't believe that anybody reads this, but I like having it for me. I want to be able to look back onto my blog and remember events from the past. If anybody else reads it, I guess that is a plus.

December was a very eventful month for me.

We decorated our tree the weekend of Thanksgiving. Jonathan wanted to get it up right away (sigh...he's the best).

Photobucket

Our First Christmas together ornament. It's perfect!



Photobucket
The tangled mess



Photobucket
Putting on the finishing touches on our tree



Photobucket
Merry Christmas from the Tyson's



The next weekend we went on a trip to Disneyland with my family. It was long overdue and an amazing trip! I can't wait until we are able to do it again!

Photobucket
Splash Mountain



Photobucket
Please excuse the wet shirt. It was right after Splash Mountain



Photobucket
California Screamin'



Photobucket
The whole family minus Austin





Jonathan also celebrated his 26th birthday with an ice cream cake from Cold Stone, dinner with me, and dinner with friends.
Photobucket


Before Christmas we had a very interesting dinner for my Grandma's Birthday. It was a great opportunity to hang out with my cousins who I rarely see.
Photobucket
Grandma and the cousins






Our Christmas was in a word...Awesome. There is nothing more important to me than spending time with loved ones. It was even better because my sister and her husband were here with us. They were not able to join us last year. We were on a budget (just like everybody else) but we did our best. It was a truly amazing Christmas and even more special because it was our first Christmas as a married couple (sigh).


Photobucket
He's shaking it to see what it might be



Photobucket
Gag... I was very excited to get Jon and Kate Plus Eight! (Especially since I hinted at it repeatedly to my husband



Photobucket
The "goods"



Photobucket
Christmas at my parents' house



Photobucket
Austin and Andrea



Photobucket
Our gift from my parents (Score!)



Photobucket
At my Aunt's playing Pictionary Man (so fun!)



Photobucket
Our Christmas with his side of our family



Photobucket
Happy Holidays from the Tyson's

0 comments: