BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Almost a whole month gone by without blogging? Shame on me!

Life, in a word, is perfect!
I fall even more in love with my husband each day.
Photobucket
Every day I am reminded what an amazing relationship we have and that we are perfect for each other in ever way. I am so blessed to have such an amazing husband. He works hard to support us and I love him so much for it. I'm truly the luckiest woman in the world.

Good news alert!
My sister and her husband have officially moved back to Bakersfield and I am completely thrilled!
Photobucket


I have missed her so much! I know it sounds completely "corny" but I love having my family all in one place! <3

In other good news two good friends of ours got engaged (to each other).
Photobucket
Congrats to Shandy and Micah!


Two other friends also got married! Friends that I set up. Oh yes, I take credit (and they also give me the credit haha) I love it!


I have been subbing a little more lately. I absolutely love it! So far at least. There is such a great feeling about teaching children. They are so loving too. I receive lots of pictures and love being called Mrs. Tyson or Mrs. T. lol
One day I will have a real "grown-up" teaching job. Hopefully they will start hiring again with the economy starts to get a little bit better. (Crosses fingers)



I have been doing pretty good about working out. I'm determined to get into better shape. I need to work more on my upper body, but I've been kicking butt with my cardio. I usually just did the treadmill and burned around 250-300 calories. But now I go on the elliptical machine for about 45 minutes and burn around 600 calories. (Patting myself on the back). It may not seem like a lot of some people, but I think that is pretty awesome! I turn up my Ipod, mouth the words to the songs (I may look weird, but it totally works to pump me up), and push myself through the pain. I really hope that is starts to show soon.

0 comments: