BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Summer time

Besides the hard times I've been having, I have had some fun this summer.

First of all, Jonathan has started to play hockey. He LOVES it and its great that he has a hobby that he likes so much!

Photobucket



I went to the beach to see my friend two times, within a three day period. This first time I went with my husband for the day and the second time I went with my friend, Brynna, and her kids for the day. I really can't wait to go to the beach again and it needs to be ASAP.
Trip with Jonathan:
Photobucket


Photobucket
Me and the kiddos


Photobucket
Looking for shells


Photobucket
So peaceful!


Photobucket
Mr. River. So cute.


Photobucket


Photobucket
Jill and me


Photobucket
The love of my life.


Photobucket
Shell collection





Trip with Brynna:
Photobucket
Avila Barn. Chickens everywhere!


Photobucket
Feeding the animals


Photobucket
Brynna the photographer =)


Photobucket


Photobucket
Eva's first trip to the beach! So precious!


Photobucket
My friends and their babies




I hope for many more adventures this summer.

0 comments: