BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Twenty-six



Photobucket


Friday I celebrated my 26th birthday. I decided to make it a day for myself without any guilt. I went to my Zumba class, worked out a little, went to Walmart to shop my little heart out, and then went to dinner with my family and friends at Red Robin. Overall it was a good day. I just hate the thought of growing older. I feel like my life is already over when I know there is so much more to come! After this thought I decided I needed to make a list of accomplishments I have done in my life and things I still want to do.

Accomplishments
1. Learned to walk, talk, and read.
2. Graduated high school in the top 30 of my class. *I was number 29!* Woot!
3. Went away to college for a year. Yes, it was only a year, but I still made that leap and tried it.
4. Got my first job as a swim coach! And had many more successful jobs after that!
5. Moved in with my fiance and starting learning how to pay bills and manage a household.
6. Graduated college with my BA in Liberal Studies! Then got my credential!
7. Planned a beautiful wedding to my husband and tied the knot on July 19, 2008!
8. Started my careeer as a substitute teacher and managed to get on some priority call lists!
9. Conceived two children who went to Heaven.
10. Made many wonderful friends.
11. Continued to be myself. Kind, helpful, and loving.




To Do
1. Have children.
2. Get a teaching job.
3. Buy a house.
4. Buy a bigger car.
5. Get into shape and drop at least 50 pounds!
6. Finally get organized!
7. Raise my kids.
8. Go on many more vacations including Walt Disney World!
9. Become a grandma (much further down the line!)
10. Eventually retire and finish out the rest of my life with my love.

I guess I still have a lot more to live for! =)

0 comments: