BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A year later

Obviously I got out of the blogging habit. Life took over and I just didn't have the time. I really do love blogging though. My posts aren't as interesting as many others but blogging really is a great way to communicate and share about your life to anybody who wants to listen. =)

So let me catch you up on my life:

Good things:
1. My subbing career has really taken off. I get called numerous times a week.
2. Jonathan got a promotion at work!
3. We are currently starting the process to buy a house!

Fun things:
1. Went on a trip to San Fransisco in July 2011 to celebrate 3 years of marriage.
2. Renewed our Disney passes =)
3. Took a trip to Las Vegas with my family (minus the hubby) in November 2010.
4. Enjoyed numerous plays with my mom and sister.
5. Jonathan's brother and his family stayed with us for one wonderful week in January 2011.
6. Two of my very best friends got married this year!
7. I have become obsessed with scrapbooking.
8. I met Kristin Chenoweth!

Bad Things:
1. I suffered another miscarriage in Feb of this year. I was 9 weeks pregnant. That makes three beautiful babies that I will never get to meet or hold. =( I know I am meant to be a mom and that I will have a baby of my own someday.


Overall it's been a wonderful year. I have so much to be thankful for. I have many wonderful things coming up this holiday season and early next year. I can't wait to share it all with you.

<3 Some photos from the year:






1 comments:

Kim said...

April,
Im sorry you have had to go through having a miscarriage. It is so hard. I wanted to encourage you because i to have suffered through many. There is hope, i also believed and never stopped. I now have four amazing boys that i love very much. Keep the faith. Keep trying and never stop believing! God Bless