BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 1, 2010

I have no balance


Which is exactly why when I went ice skating I was terrified!
See.


Photobucket


My husband has decided that he wants to get into hockey, so he we decided to start practicing our ice skating. I took one step on the ice and had a panic attack, but eventually I got the courage to go around once. Then I fell and grabbed onto the nearest person, who happened to be a complete stranger. I don't think his girlfriend was pleased haha. At least Jonathan and Alex had a good time.


Photobucket


Photobucket

My mom has been so great. She has been taking us so many places and making my life much more interesting!

Recently she took us to see America's Got Talent! We just saw the auditions (which won't air until June!) but it was still awesome. There were some really great talents and some not so great talents.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
With our favorite act, Future Funk. Once you see them you will love them too!




She also took my sister and I to the El Capitan Theater to see Alice in Wonderland. We got the VIP experience and got to see props and costumes from the movie. Afterwards, we went to go see CATS. I was very disappointed in the play and it was by far my least favorite play I had ever seen.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


So many great things are coming up and I am so exited! Chicago (the play), Relay for Life, my two year wedding anniversary, and a recently booked trip to Forks, Washington!


Life is good. =)

0 comments: