BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Weird

Have you ever had one of those moments when you think about somebody out of the blue and then you see them like the very next day? I've had two of those exeriences lately and I'm weirded out!

I was watching Malcolm in the Middle the other day and I was wondering who Jane Kaczmarek (Lois or the mom on the show) was married to in real life. I heard she was really married to her on-screen husband. I searched her name on imb.com and found that she had been married to an actor named Bradley Whitford for 16 years. I thought to myself "Wow! Sixteen years is a long time in Hollywood!" Well, when I checked www.people.com this morning, they reported that the couple had recently filed for divorce. How weird is it that I just looked up this couple yesterday and now they are filing for divorce? Weird.

Yesterday I met my new boss and just kept thinking how much she looked like my master teacher, Kim C. They could of been sisters they looked so much alike. Here comes the weird part: while out with Jonathan by Target on Rosedale, I saw Kim drive by! I haven't really thought about her in awhile and just thought it was weird that I just thought about her yesterday and now saw her!

Things like this happen to me all the time and I'm beginning to think I might be a little bit psychic (or crazy haha).

Have you ever had an experience like this?
Share!

0 comments: