BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Dirty Dancin'

My mom, sister, and I went to our very last play (for now) a few weekends ago. We had a really great time.


Photobucket


We took the metro to Hollywood and Highland. I LOVE the metro! I know that sounds bizarre and the idea of being feet below the ground should scare the living crap out of me. But I love it.

Photobucket
Her first metro ride...awe!


Photobucket


We went to a Japanese restaurant called Koji's. It was super yummy! You were able to cook your own food at the table! My mom was the only one brave enough to try it. But I get to cross it off my list of new restaurants to try! My sister and I both got sushi (different kinds) and then split them to we could each try the different kinds. It was yummy. We also had dessert which was a little....weird. It had a tough outside but was ice cream in the middle.


Photobucket
Super yummy sushi


Photobucket
Cooking her own food haha


Photobucket
Mochi ice cream


Photobucket
Andrea didn't like it haha




While we were finishing up our meal we kept seeing these clumps of bubbles go by. After dinner we went to see what it was and we found the world premiere of the new Pixar movie "Up"! Those clumps of bubbles ended up being what was left of the bubbles that originally were in the shape of the word "Up" and a shape of a balloon. It was pretty neat.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Prety neat!


After we looked at the premiere, we went to to the Chinese Theater to look at the handprints.


Photobucket


Photobucket



Then we made our way back to see Dirty Dancing! It was an amazing play! I had never seen the movie all the way through, so it was awesome. Plus, the guy playing the main character was HAWT AND Austrailan! Oh my my! haha


Photobucket


Afterwards we went to the Farmer's Market and mall. It was really neat. I went into the American Girl store. My sister and I used to have a few of their dolls, so we went and checked to see if their stuff was still there. My doll has been "retired" (so sad), but hers was still there. I got Jonathan some Dr. Pepper BBQ sauce from a store that had nothing but hot sauce and other sauces. Very interesting. And ate at a new restaurant!
Photobucket
I had the Beer Shrimp. Not what I thought. It was super spicy but pretty yummy.

It was a fun day!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun!! I love plays!! You guys got to see so many! Do you feel all cultured now? haha And all these new restaurants...do you guys do research before you go to find a place to eat or just run into them?

xoxo
KaSandra