BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

11 years


On March 8, 1999 around 3:30pm, Jonathan asked me to be his girlfriend. I agreed and 11 years later here we are. We have been through so much together and I'm so lucky to have him all to myself! We starting "going out" with I was a Freshman and he was a Sophmore. Our relationship has had its ups and downs but I'm so happy that we are still together. He is my love, my lobster, my life.

Happy 11 years Hunny!

Photobucket
December 10, 1999- At his surprise party


Photobucket
March 6, 2010- At Disneyland


Our tradition has been a trip to Disneyland to celebrate our yearly anniversary and this year was no exception. We decided to go just for Saturday and then go to the Saugus Swap Meet on Sunday (I've always wanted to go).

Disneyland was amazing (as usual) even though it rained. The rain didn't come until 5:30pm which gave us plenty of "magical" time. We rode rides, people watched, and just had an amazing time being together. The swap meet was great and I had an amazing time and even found some great deals (no pictures of that).


Photobucket
I actually got him to go into the Tiki Room!


Photobucket
I told him to be "scared" for the picture since we were at the Haunted Mansion and this is what he did lol


Photobucket
And then he did this. =)


Photobucket
We had Monte Cristos for lunch. The most AMAZING food ever!


Photobucket
The Animation Room. This is where you find out "Which Disney character is most like you" according to Lumiere from Beauty and the Beast. =)


Photobucket


Photobucket
Jonathan was Mushu


Photobucket
I was Mulan. Go figure. haha


Photobucket


Photobucket
The light show is almost complete! I cannot wait to see it!


Photobucket
Toy Story Mania


Photobucket
He won the battle, but I had better accuracy!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Under my umbrella ella ella


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
I have never seen the cups so empty! It was so beautiful haha




Photobucket

0 comments: