BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 7, 2008

And so she returns

So, I realized that I am not good about posting every single day. But that's okay. Some days I just don't have anything that interesting to say!

My life is pretty simple.
However, instead of describing my current life to you and boring you beyond belief, I have decided that I will show you a preview with pictures! =)

Photobucket

Scrapbooking our honeymoon- It's almost completed!





Photobucket

I've been doing my best to prepare for the fall. My Halloween decorations were much more interesting





Photobucket

I just started this workout. It kicks your butt! I'm on day two and trying to do it for 30 days!





Photobucket

We had a small Halloween party. It rocked!





Photobucket

This is my guilty pleasure. I love to play it in my spare time. I just can't play it that often


0 comments: