BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Red, White, and Blue

The last few weeks were a little tough and busy for me.

For starters, Jonathan was gone for two weeks on business in Arizona. He finally returned home last week. I missed him so much and I'm so happy that he is home with me where he belongs!

To surprise him, I had Shandy come over and dye my hair red! I still can't believe I did it! It's not all red, but it is like red streaks.



Photobucket
Mia never misses a photo opportunity lol


Speaking of Mia, here are some recent pictures of my baby. She has gotten so big!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Kisses


Photobucket
A huge 5lb chocolate bar!


I got a temporary job working for TNT fireworks. I was working in the warehouse where I answered phones, took reorders from the booths, and many other things that had to deal with with the booths. It was stressful and kept me busy for a straight two weeks. It was interesting finding out how much goes into fireworks.

We spent the night of the fourth of July with Joey and Brynna at Joey's parents' house. It was nice to spend a nice and relaxing holiday with friends. PLUS I got a nice big box of fireworks for working for TNT!!! Woo-hoo! AND Joey had brought some..ehm..illegals from Nevada.


Photobucket
The free fireworks from TNT!


Photobucket
Its called the airport. Basically you light it and it sends ground blooms flying. It was really scary haha.


Photobucket
Boys playing with fire= no good


Photobucket
Me and my one and only


Photobucket
Happy 4th!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG we got a ton of illegals from Texas- 2 of which exploded without leaving the ground!! SCARY! We still have a ton more for new years haha. You are awesome at taking pics of everything! I really need to step up my picture taking game!